Microsoft Office needs to introduction. Anyone who has used computer will be aware of Microsoft Office. Likewise, its cloud version Office 365 is popular amongst corporate and home users alike. Office 365 works flawlessly and is the most productive set of apps of all time. With Microsoft Office 365, you can effortlessly accomplish all varieties of tasks. It allows you to team up and collaborate in real-time. All you have to do is go to office.com/setup, select which edition you want. Several editions are available for Office 365. After that, you just have to setup Microsoft Office 365 on your device.
Download Microsoft Office 365 Setup
Downloading Microsoft Office 365 is a child’s play. Just connect the device to the internet, and follow these steps:
- Visit the following website – office.com/setup.
- Either log in with your existing account or create a new one.
- Wait for the web page to load.
- Choose the Microsoft Office bundle.
- Click the Download button beneath it.
- Choose the Windows bit variant and the preferred language.
- The download process will start.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup Installation in Windows
Here is the process for installing Office 365 on Windows PC:
- Now just click on the Run option to run the Office setup. (Click on Setup if using Google Chrome, and Save File if using Mozilla Firefox).
- Allow all the permissions in the prompts.
- Click on the Yes option when prompted.
- The installation is successful when the window displays the following message: You are all set! Office 365 is installed now.
- Just view the small animated video to find out how to locate Office programs on the Windows PC.
- Follow the commands on the screen.
- Click on close in the end.
Microsoft Office 365 Activation in Windows
You will need the 25 characters alpha-numeric product key to execute this process. Here is how to activate Office 365 on Windows:
- When all of the Office 365 apps have been successfully installed, click on any one of them.
- After opening any Office 365 app, you will be asked to activate the product.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Enter the product key you given at the time of Office 365 subscription purchase.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete Office 365 activation.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup Installation on Mac
If you have a Mac device, then here are the steps for Office 365 installation:
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on My Account tab.
- Find the edition of Office 365.
- Click on the Install button. It is located under the Office subscription name.
- In the following screen, click again in the Install button. It will be located below Install info.
- Now, Office apps will start downloading on the Mac.
- When the download is successful, go to the Mac Dock.
- In the Finder app, click on Downloads.
- In the Downloads screen, locate the Office 365 installer file and double-click on it.
- Press the Continue button.
- Read the Microsoft Office software license agreement.
- Click on the Agree button in the same screen.
- Now, choose where and how you wish to install Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Click on the Continue button.
- You may alter the installation location if you wish.
- Click on Install software.
- You need to enter Mac’s password to initiate installation.
- Allow the Office 365 setup to get installed.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup Activation on Mac
To activate Office setup, you need the 25 characters product activation key. Follow the steps given here to activate Office 365 on Mac:
- When the Office 365 setup gets installed, close the screen.
- Go to the Mac’s Dock.
- Click on Launchpad.
- In the list of all the programs, click on Office 365.
- Now, press the Get Started button.
- In the next screen, press the What’s new button.
- Now the activation process should commence.
- Enter the activation code for your copy of Microsoft Office 365.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Activation is successful.
Setup Office 365 Apps on iOS Devices
You can use Office 365 apps on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how:
- Sign in with the Microsoft account.
- Open any Office program such as Excel.
- Now, select the Sign in option when the app opens.
- You may go to Create an account if you want to set up a new Microsoft account.
- In the Sign in screen, enter the email address, phone number, or Skype ID.
- You can log in with your Office account, work account, or school account.
- Tap on the Next button.
- In the next screen, you need to enter the password for the Office account.
- Tap on the Sign in button.
- You can decide whether or not to enable notifications.
- If you wish to add a new account such as OneDrive, then go to Account and select Add a Service option.
- When you log in, the account gets synced with other Office 365 programs present in the device.
- Select whether you wish to add any cloud service.
- Log in to the cloud service, and you are all set!
Setup Office 365 on Android Device
You can use Office 365 applications on your Android phone or tab, here’s how:
- Launch any Microsoft Office 365 program on the Android device.
- In the Welcome to Office screen, enter the email address associated to your Microsoft account.
- Now, in the following screen, key in the password.
- Tap on the Sign in button.
- You may create a new account and follow the instructions to authenticate your identity.
- Now, click on Start using (app name) option in the “You’re all set!” screen.
- If you want to add a new account, then go to Open other documents.
- Click on Add a place option from the list.
- After picking a cloud service, log into it by entering the email and password.
- You are all set!