Apple has launched the latest version of the iOS operating system, and that is iOS 12, on 4 of June. It was introduced at the keynote event of the Worldwide Developers Conference. And a lot of people are talking about how they can get or download this newest version of the iOS operating system that why we are presenting you this article that’s going to be helpful to all the iPhone users who are interested in iOS 12 beta.
How Can You Get The iOS 12 Public Beta?
To get the iOS 12 beta, you first of all need to join the Apple’s beta program. If you already have signed up for previous betas, you must already be a part of this program. However, you will need to log in via your Apple ID.
- Go to the Apple’s Beta Program page from your web browser.
- Then select the Signup button, or you can log in if you have already signed up.
- Here you need to log in after going through the Apple’s legal terms to join the program. However, you also have an option not to agree the Apple’s terms, but you won’t be able to download any betas if you disagree so.
Note: Congrats, you are now ready to download the iOS beta. But you will also need to back up your iPhone to make sure that your iPhone is prepared for the update.
Steps To Download The iOS Beta
- Go to the Beta Program Page from your iPhone’s browser.
- If you are not already logged in, you need to log in with your Apple ID.
- Then Select iOS 12.
- Scroll little down to the Get Started section.
- Then click on the “Enroll Your iOS” Device hyperlink.
- Now you need to tap on the Download Profile by scrolling down the page. And tap allow when prompted.
- Then select the Install option. And you will be asked to enter your iPhone’s passcode.
- Here you will see a page where you need to agree the Apple’s terms and conditions. However, you can scan through that if you like, but if you want to proceed, you will need to tap on the Install button.
- Then again you will be asked to confirm that you want to install iOS 12.
- Here an option will pop up indicating that your device will automatically restart. As soon as you tap to acknowledge, the downloading process will begin.
- When your iPhone restarts, you need to go to the settings.
- Then select the General option.
- And tap on the Software Update option. After that, you may have to wait for the beta to complete the downloading process.
- Now you need to tap on the Install Now option to start installing the iOS beta 12.
- And again you will be prompted to enter your passcode.
Note: Some of the significant updates like iOS 12 beta may take some time to complete the installation process, so you have to be patient.
When everything’s complete, the iPhone will restart automatically; afterward, you’ll be asked to enter your passcode again and then sign in with your Apple ID. And now, it’s your turn to explore the iOS 12 beta.
James Thomas is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, James has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.