Some people love watching MP4 movies. Well, you can watch them in your Android phone as well. Go through this blog and learn how to download MP4 movies for free on your Android smartphone.
The method of downloading free MP4 movies by using All Video Downloader 2018
- Firstly, visit the All Video Downloader 2018’s from the Play Store of Google.
- After that, click on Install.
- Then, press on Open.
- After that, click on Allow.
- Next, put a URL on the search box of the application.
- Then, press the download option. It will be present in the form of red circular having an arrow pointing downwards towards the right side of the display.
- After that, click on the orange download option. It will be present towards the right side of the display.
- Click on the Progress. It shall be towards the bottom of the display.
- Then, press On Finished.
- After that, go to your file manager and have a look at your phone’s storage capacity.
- Next, click on the VideoDownloader.
- Then, click on Downloader.
- After that, you can play and also handle the downloaded movie by visiting the application’s default saving place/location.
The method of downloading movies from Public Domain Movies (free)
- Firstly, visit PublicDomainMovie.net.
- Then, go through the options of the categories properly.
- After that, click on the movie that you would like downloading.
- Next, press on Download Movie [Video Format: MP4]. It shall be towards the left.
- Press on the Download link in the dialog box that gets displayed on the screen.
Note: By a notification, you shall get to know when the MP4 movie gets downloaded.
- Then, go to the file manager for playing the movie.
- After that, click on Downloads.
Go through Archive.org
Archive.org is a fantastic online library for plenty of things. It comprises of the public domain movies free of cost. Fortunately, the site provides different formats downloading. And the best part is that it has a video player for watching the movie and sample.
InsTube for Android
The InsTube is a downloading application which can download not only audios but also videos from over hundred of sites like TikTok, Instagram and Whatsapp, etc. InsTube can be installed after downloading the APK file. And then, the user needs to do sideloading the app on phone/tablet. This application is compatible with Android 4.0 and more. Fortunately, it is entirely free of cost.
Sam John is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sam has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.