In case you wish to get the animation on the MS PowerPoint slide for adding many animation effects in it, then create a custom animation. For customizing, the animation will create bullet lists, names, graphics and photos which will be shown in the presentation of PowerPoint. If you wish to know how to create a custom animation in PowerPoint, then go through the guidelines mentioned below.
Steps to Create Multiple Animation Effects in PowerPoint
You can go through the steps for adding many animation effects to one item on the MS PowerPoint. Make a bullet list so that you can adjust the color of every point and colored transparent while moving to the other point. In case you would like to create multiple animation effects in PowerPoint, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
• Select the name, photo or clip art images, or bullet style for creating a new animation in PowerPoint.
• Choose “graphics” by pressing on the given item.
• Choose “name” or “bullet style” by pressing on the corner of the message checkbox.
• Choose the “Animations” option.
• Choose the “Add Animation” option.
• Choose an “Animation” by going to the various effects given in the list like “Entrance”, “Emphasis”. “Exit” or “Motion Path.”
• Choose “Add Animation” option once again and after that choose other “animations effects” provided in the list.
• Finish the adding procedure of animations and you can modify the animations effects as per you like.
Steps to Customize an Animation Effect in PowerPoint
In case you wish to create your own customize animation affecting PowerPoint, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below:
• Choose “Animation Pane” option.
• After selecting it, the “Animation Pane” will show on the right-hand corner of the display.
• Choose the “down arrow” nearby the list of animations effects that the users wish to customize.
• By going to that window mentioned above, they can adjust after starting the animation, the effecting button and the time.
• In case they wish to adjust after starting the animation, they need to choose the options mentioned below:
- Start on mouse click.
- Start with the previous animation
- Start after the previous animation.
• Choose the “Effect” button for selecting the “modify” button like volumes and directions.
• Choose the time for selecting the modify time settings like “delay”, “duration” or “repeat.”
• Customize all the option for every effect which the users wish to apply to the item.
Steps to Reorder Custom Animation Effects in PowerPoint
In case you wish to rearrange the created custom animation effects in PowerPoint, then you can do so by following the steps listed below:
• Choose the “Animation” option.
• Using the “Arrows” located at the upper side of the “Animation Pane” for moving the “animation” into the upward and downward direction in the menu list.
Steps to Create a Motion Path Animation in PowerPoint
In case you wish to make a motion path animation in PowerPoint, then just follow the steps which are given below to start the procedure:
• Choose the item which the users wish to animate.
• Choose the “Animation” option.
• Go down to the “Motion Paths” located at the end of the menu list and after that select the “motion path” they wish to use which is given in the “Animation” album.
• Select from the options like “Lines”, “Turns”, “Shapes”, and “Loops.”
• Choose the “Animations effects” button for adding modify option to the “motion path animation” option.
• In case the users wish to create customize “motion path, then they can do so by selecting “Custom Path” option. Click to draw their own customize “motion path. Tap on the “Esc” button after finishing the procedure.
• Select to adjust the location of the “motion path” or editing points in “motion paths” of animations in PowerPoint.
Sam John is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sam has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.